OutlinerPlus by Tim Völcker
The dockable OutlinerPlus is meant to speed up the general workflow in Autodesk Maya by replacing the standard Maya Outliner.
It can do everything the original Outliner can do, but with OutlinerPlus you can easily display only the type of nodes you would like to see.
This speeds up the selection of nodes like textures, materials, animation curves, etc, because you don't have to open another editor
like the HyperShade to select such a node.
- • Choose a predefined category of nodes which OutlinerPlus should display
- • Create your own filtered node category without any programming knowledge required
- • Simply enter one or more specific node types you would like to see in the OutlinerPlus window
- • Start OutlinerPlus as a floating window, dockable window or as an integrated panel
- • Add custom functionality by placing MEL or Python scripts in a preset file,
which will then become accessible in a popup menu in OutlinerPlus.
OutlinerPlus - Copyright © by Tim Völcker - All rights reserved.
This software (OutlinerPlus) is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
warranty. In no event will the author (Tim Völcker) be held liable for any damages
arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use
this software for any purpose, including commercial applications subject to the
- • You may not distribute this software or an altered version in any form without
expressed written permission by the author.
- • The origin of this software must not be misrepresented. You are not allowed
to modify, hide or delete any original copyright information displayed by
Download OutlinerPlus V1.3.zip
Version 1.3 released: 21. May 2014
First version 0.9 released: 29. December 2010